We Offer a Wide Range
of Translation Services
NRS – TRANSLATIONS is a translation company that has been providing high quality, professional translation services for over 2 years. Check out our client list and read some client testimonials. Many customers feel that NRS – TRANSLATIONS is the best translation company for their requirements.
NRS – TRANSLATIONS stands for Global Translation Services. We have earned our name by being an international translation agency with global reach. With translators in over 100 countries and support of over 3 languages, we have the language expertise you need in every part of the world.
“We invest in personnel, technological innovations and infrastructure and have established regional and international offices to continue to meet the growing demand of language services worldwide.”
How it Works
How can I receive a quote for my translation?
- Flat Fee: This is a relatively rare fee structure where you are charged a certain amount for the entire project. With flat-fee pricing, you do not get to see the fine details of what you are paying for.
- Per Word: Many translators charge per word since this tends to be the fairest option. Make sure you know whether you are paying per source word or per target word.
- Minimum Price: If you have a small project (about 250 words or less) be prepared to pay a minimum fee that covers everything.
- Per Hour: This is another uncommon alternative. Per-hour pricing makes sense when performing updating or editing to already-translated text.
- Per Page: Documents with hard to obtain word counts, including court document, IEP, and medical record PDFs often require per-page pricing.
How do I submit a translation project?
Step 1 – Service type: Select the type of service you are interested in.
Step 2 – Select languages: Select your source (“from”) and target (“to”) language(s).
Step 3 – Choose an expert: Choose a field of expertise. In this field you are describing the content of your document. For example, if the document contains legal terms, a Legal Expert Translator would need to translate such file, since other translators may not be familiar with legal terms.
Step 4 – Upload Material: Upload the file/document you wish to translate, or type the text you wish to translate in “Type Text” box. If needed, you may adjust the word count to reflect the number of words for translation.
Step 5 – Project Brief: You may add notes or instructions for the translator on this step.
Who sees the documents for translation?
Enjoy world leading data protection standards and deletion of your texts immediately after the translation.